14-16 July 2020, Nottingham, UK
The 11th International Conference on Modelling in Industrial Maintenance and Reliability (MIMAR) will take place in Nottingham, UK from 14 – 16 July 2020. This event is the premier maintenance and reliability modelling conference in the UK and builds upon a very successful series of previous conferences. It is an excellent international forum for disseminating information on the state-of-the-art research, theories and practices in maintenance and reliability modelling and offers a platform for connecting researchers and practitioners from around the world.
The submission deadlines for abstracts and the optional full paper for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings are listed below. All submissions are subject to rigorous review before an acceptance decision is made.
The scope of the conference includes:
- Engineering Economy and Cost Analysis
- Life cycle/performance analysis
- Maintenance and Reliability Modelling
- Prognostics and Health Management
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineering
- Safety, Security and Risk Management
- Spare Parts Supply Chain Management
- Warranty Management and Data Analysis
Presentations are encouraged on the theory or application of maintenance and reliability for:
- Autonomous Systems
- Cyber-physical systems
- Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Decision Analysis and Methods
- Human Factors
- Information Processing and Engineering
- Manufacturing Systems
- Expert Elicitation
- Operational Research
- Production Planning and Control
- Quality Control and Management
- Resilience Engineering
- Systems Modelling and Simulation
For further information on the conference, including instructions for authors, please visit the conference webpage.
We hope you can attend and we will provide a warm welcome in Nottingham in 2020.